I am available for the facilitation of meetings and workshops where the objectives are established by the organization or institution. This may include the facilitation of sessions for:
- Curriculum development
- Assessing community priorities
- Strategic planning
- Team building
- Establishing educational goals
- Mapping learning opportunities in your educational/training program
- Design of professional development programs/workshops
Workshops and Courses
I draw from 10 years of experience in adult legal education and am available to design and deliver/facilitate workshops/courses that incorporate promises practices from the literature on experiential education. Most workshops/courses involve a dynamic combination of presentation, interactive activities, small group discussion and debriefs. This format will vary based on the learning styles of the participants.
Possible topics include:
- Adult Education
- Experiential Learning
- Ethics and Professionalism
- The Transition from Student to Professional in Practice
- Legal Research and Writing
- Foundations of the Canadian Legal System
- Careers in the Canadian Legal Market
For a list of previous workshops and courses, click HERE.
I have ten years of experience coaching individuals to achieve their goals. These goals have included:
- Professional practice
- Career development
- Project completion
- Academic assignments
My approach starts by establishing a safe space for the self-reflection that allows each client to identify their strengths and challenges, before setting the short and long term goals that will move them forward.
If you are interested in any of these services, please contact me for a preliminary discussion.