- This program has been accredited by the Law Society for 1.5 hours toward the annual Professionalism Requirement.
- This program has been accredited by the Law Society for 1.5 hours toward the annual New Member Requirement
Topics covered include:
- Benefits for Mentor, Mentee and Firm
- Relevant principles of Adult Education applied to professional development
- Elements of an effective mentoring relationship
- Challenges and Solutions
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested in a program on mentoring relationships designed specifically to meet the needs of your organization/firm.