Hello and Welcome
This website is designed to facilitate access to my services and resources for those interested in adult education and professional development.
My services include:
- Individual coaching
- Facilitated workshops
- Design and delivery of original educational materials and programmes
- Assistance with the development of your own materials and programmes
- Design and delivery of legal and law-related education programmes for non-lawyers
- Review of established continuing legal education programs and preparation of documentation for submission to LSUC for accreditation of Ethics, Professional Responsibility and Practice Management content
Key areas of interest:
- Professional Development
- Legal Writing and Academic Skills
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility
- Experiential education/Adult education
- Social Justice
I provide assistance designing, developing and/or delivering programmes for educational institutions/programs and law offices/clinics.
My practice is based on the foundational premise that we learn through experience. I am committed to a collaborative and inclusive approach to developing and delivering programmes and resources that draw from the unique experiences of the people involved. In practice, this means that I will work with organizations, individuals, teams, associations, and universities or colleges in order to develop programmes or sessions that are specific to your needs and interests.
If you are interested in engaging me to run a workshop, provide individual coaching, or collaborate to develop materials for your own training exercises, please visit the page “About Chantal Morton” for more information on my experience and credentials. Follow the link to “Services” for examples of the ways in which I might be able to assist you or your organization.
“Blue Ripples”: Photo by Shanon Mitchell, 2010
Posted with permission of the artist